- 26 July 2022: Universality of Gaussian conditional independence models, Workshop on Algorithmic aspects of information theory, Schloss Dagstuhl.
- 19 July 2022: The complexity of Gaussian conditional independence models, Oberseminar Statistics and Data Science, TU München.
- 7 July 2022: Marginal independence models, 47th International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation (ISSAC), Lille.
- 27 June 2022: Gaussian conditional independence beyond graphical models, Annual Meeting of the Institute of Mathematical Statistics (IMS), London.
- 3 June 2022: Selfadhesivity in Gaussian conditional independence structures, 12th Workshop on Uncertainty Processing (WUPES ’22), Kutná Hora.
- 24 May 2022: Introduction to matroids and chromatic polynomials, Geometry of Lorentzian polynomials day, Online.
- 5 May 2022: Marginal independence models, Applied Algebra and Analysis Online seminar, TU Braunschweig.
- 5 May 2022: Laws of conditional independence, Vista seminar on “Reusability of research data across mathematics”, University of Leipzig.
- 20 April 2022: Entropies and Ingleton’s inequality, Non-linear algebra seminar, MPI-MiS Leipzig.
- 10 March 2022: The laws of Gaussian conditional independence, Tagung der Fachgruppe Computeralgebra, München.
- 28 January 2022: Marginal independence models, TATERS, Boise State University. Recording is available until mid-2022.
- 14 October 2021: The Gaussian CI inference problem (real algebra version), Non-linear algebra seminar, MPI-MiS Leipzig.
- 5 October 2021: Reasoning in Statistics through Algebra, Annual colloquium of MathCoRe, Potsdam.
- 13 September 2021: The Gaussian CI inference problem (information theory version), Mini symposium at the Department of Decision-Making Theory, Institute of Information Theory and Automation, Prague.
- 7 September 2021: The Gaussian CI inference problem (algorithmic reasoning version), Algorithms seminar, Universiteit Utrecht.
- 28 July 2021: The Gaussian CI inference problem (geometry version), Discrete Mathematics / Geometry seminar, TU Berlin.
- 22 August 2019: On discrete representability of Gaussian CI models — From the perspective of the identity matrix, Workshop in memory of František Matúš, Institute of Information Theory and Automation, Prague.
MathCoRe seminar in Magdeburg:
WISST mini-seminar in Magdeburg: